HOME

ARCHIVES

EMAIL ME

Logo

Welcome to our Blog!

We are Erlina, Young and Hongjun. We are living in Singapore this year, so we're not taking any assignment in US for 2009. We post our latest work and journal here so check back often. To visit our websites, you can find the link from the directory above.

Feel free to leave comments or just say hi, that would make our day.

separatordots

Thursday, May 24, 2007

05.23.07 tamijah


I went to photograph Tamijah today. He's such a handsome boy. I love his eyes and his curly hair. Tamijah has autism and his mom, Sabrina was the first one that respond to my offer to photograph child with Autism at no cost. My nephew also has autism and I hardly understand anything about it and he lives back home so I don't get a chance to see him much. Everytime someone ask me about what autism is, as much as I try to explain, most just don't understand. As a mom, I worry a lot whether or not my son may have autism, too. I know that it's very hard for the child and the family. My brother and my sister in law are so dedicated to find help for their son.. I'm so impressed with them.


I know how important a picture is and I want to help family that has autistic child to have nice photographs of their child and I think for most families, go to a portrait studio will not be an easy trip. If you know a family that has autistic child and live in Columbus area, please let them know that if they're interested, I will photograph their child at their house for free. I wouldn't be able to do many each month though, but I will try to fit them to my schedule. They can email me for more information.
Autism Speaks is a great organization. We need more research done to help cure autism. If you would like to learn more about it or to donate, please go to their website.

No comments: