HOME

ARCHIVES

EMAIL ME

Logo

Welcome to our Blog!

We are Erlina, Young and Hongjun. We are living in Singapore this year, so we're not taking any assignment in US for 2009. We post our latest work and journal here so check back often. To visit our websites, you can find the link from the directory above.

Feel free to leave comments or just say hi, that would make our day.

separatordots

Monday, August 13, 2007

megan + michael

Megan was so calm. I've had many easy going brides but Megan topped the list. So, I told her that she's very calm and she said I'm marrying the person I love.. I don't worry about anything else. How sweet is that? Their relationship is rock solid and we're so happy to be part of their wedding. Thanks again for having us, can't wait to talk to you!







See their slideshow below

1 comment:

tracy turpen said...

awww they look so happy together. great photographs erlina!