HOME

ARCHIVES

EMAIL ME

Logo

Welcome to our Blog!

We are Erlina, Young and Hongjun. We are living in Singapore this year, so we're not taking any assignment in US for 2009. We post our latest work and journal here so check back often. To visit our websites, you can find the link from the directory above.

Feel free to leave comments or just say hi, that would make our day.

separatordots

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

holly + darren

Holly and Darren wed in Fiji just days before this party. How awesome is that to get married there?? I'm jealous and their photos from the wedding there are fabulous, too! I've been looking forward to this party and the day before thansgiving day I got chicken pox. urgh!! I was so upset that I couldn't photograph the wedding. I'm so glad Young got Lisa (the super cute photographer of Red Gallery) to accompany him cover the event. Thank you, Lisa!!!
I'm so glad with how everything turn out, I had a blast editing and working on their photos today.
This is also a wrap to our awesome year. I really mean it. It's been an amazing year and we're so lucky to have the best couples and families to work with. Can't wait to start our season next spring!!


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.