HOME

ARCHIVES

EMAIL ME

Logo

Welcome to our Blog!

We are Erlina, Young and Hongjun. We are living in Singapore this year, so we're not taking any assignment in US for 2009. We post our latest work and journal here so check back often. To visit our websites, you can find the link from the directory above.

Feel free to leave comments or just say hi, that would make our day.

separatordots

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Blizzard '08



Thanks to the blizzard, our flight was cancelled this morning. I'm quite disappointed because my mind is totally not here anymore. It kind of spoiled my excitement about going.. my body ached partly because of digging out our drive way yesterday and partly because .. mentally I think.. I'm feeling that I'm in the airplane for a very long hours and I'm feeling that ache.

Last night when I got notice that our flight got cancelled, I called United and Singapore Airline right away, and they kept throwing me back and forth to each other to be responsible to rebook us. Anyway, it was interesting that SQ rep asked us if we could somehow find a way to get to Chicago, because the flight there should go on schedule. Drive, you mean drive?! Anyway, we already booked sunday departure and we hope everything will go as planned.

So, today we gave Hongjun some lessons in taking pictures. He's been very interested about taking pictures lately and he's getting really good... his biggest issue is to support the weight of the camera.

First lesson, to know how to chimp, see how serious he's taking this lesson
Second lesson, looking through the viewfinder

Lesson three, composition & angle
He's a good chimper

1 comment:

rlo said...

very nice!! like parents like son...I'm sure he has a good eye like you guys.