HOME

ARCHIVES

EMAIL ME

Logo

Welcome to our Blog!

We are Erlina, Young and Hongjun. We are living in Singapore this year, so we're not taking any assignment in US for 2009. We post our latest work and journal here so check back often. To visit our websites, you can find the link from the directory above.

Feel free to leave comments or just say hi, that would make our day.

separatordots

Monday, July 14, 2008

erin + stefan

I have start this post by saying how much I love this couple. I don't even think I can come up with words that will do them justice. So, I hope you can read that through their pictures.
The day was amazing, and the weather for the first saturday in a few weeks.. no rain!! We had clear sky and even comfortable temperature. Not the usual temperature for July.
The speeches were amazing, but Erin's dad won the best speech we ever heard. It was so cute, loving, personal, funny and more. There were no dry eyes in the room and tons of laughter. For the first time, I think even Young got teary eyes which has never happened. They both have kind and beautiful family. You can just tell that by watching the guests.. they were there to celebrate this wonderful event.
I can't complain at all to share my birthday with Erin and Stefan's special day.






















how cute! they peaked during a prayer



























































Click below for preview slideshow.

1 comment:

cathy said...

Wow, gorgeous pictures and wonderful memories!
Love, Aunt Cathy