HOME

ARCHIVES

EMAIL ME

Logo

Welcome to our Blog!

We are Erlina, Young and Hongjun. We are living in Singapore this year, so we're not taking any assignment in US for 2009. We post our latest work and journal here so check back often. To visit our websites, you can find the link from the directory above.

Feel free to leave comments or just say hi, that would make our day.

separatordots

Thursday, November 27, 2008

kristen + josh

What a wonderful wedding to end the year with. This would be my last wedding for now until I figure out what I want to do in Singapore or when we return to the state... and I couldn't be happier. Kristen and Josh are the perfect couple. They met at the airport while cheering for buckeye game, how neat is that! So, eventhough the wedding was in Raleigh, NC... it was a buckeye wedding. Love it!
Kristen and Josh has this special way of hugging each other... so comfortable, so safe, so cute. Everything about this wedding was beautiful and I also have to thank Maggie and Hyunsun for assisting me on this wedding. They are awesome and I truly had a great time on this trip with them.

Warning: this is the longest preview I've ever posted but why not? and the slideshow on the bottom is really long, get a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy.












for non Buckeye out there, this is how we cheer: O-H-I-O





My favorite moment!













































































































































Click below to view the preview slideshow

2 comments:

Maggie Phipps Photography said...

Erlina- These are AMAZING!!!!!!! You are so talented!!! I learned so much from you! Thank you for your inspiration! What a perfect wedding for your last one before your big move! Your photography is going to be missed so much here in Columbus!!!! Gosh these pictures are WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

Curtis Copeland said...

Great wedding photography. Excellent work. Really like the ring shot. Thanks for sharing!