HOME

ARCHIVES

EMAIL ME

Logo

Welcome to our Blog!

We are Erlina, Young and Hongjun. We are living in Singapore this year, so we're not taking any assignment in US for 2009. We post our latest work and journal here so check back often. To visit our websites, you can find the link from the directory above.

Feel free to leave comments or just say hi, that would make our day.

separatordots

Monday, May 14, 2007

05.12.07 Miller Family

Photographing family is so much fun!! It's more relaxing and I just love to photograph children. It's so funny that I used to be afraid of them. Now that I have Hongjun I love to capture children's expression and the family. We had two family sessions last saturday. The first one was the Miller's. They are so calm and fun! I love how Kim and Courtney share stories, and how Bill and Will look so much alike. Check out their slideshow below. I will update soon with Graves' family.

1 comment:

Millertime said...

Wow, they all look great! We had so much fun at Innis on Saturday with you guys. You made it so easy, and Courtney just loved being in all of the photos. Thanks!!! ~Bill