HOME

ARCHIVES

EMAIL ME

Logo

Welcome to our Blog!

We are Erlina, Young and Hongjun. We are living in Singapore this year, so we're not taking any assignment in US for 2009. We post our latest work and journal here so check back often. To visit our websites, you can find the link from the directory above.

Feel free to leave comments or just say hi, that would make our day.

separatordots

Thursday, May 24, 2007

05.24.07 pretty in pink



Does anyone know what kind of flower this is? Is it peony?
This pretty thing grow in my backyard!! For me it's amazing because there is no flower in our yard. We pretty much manage to kill them all. I think like 2 years ago I plant bulbs of dahlias and peonies. The Dahlias manage to grow but I never seen the peonies so I kind of forget about it.. especially since the Dahlia died, too.
So, we're so excited that this week this flowers blooms. They have a nice deep pink-purpleish color and smells good. Hongjun's babysitter, Afagh, gave us a bunch of flowers too from her backyard yesterday. and I think... with my little knowledge of flower, they are the same kind. This ones has a pretty pink color. So, nice to have flowers at home. They really helps my mood :)

No comments: