HOME

ARCHIVES

EMAIL ME

Logo

Welcome to our Blog!

We are Erlina, Young and Hongjun. We are living in Singapore this year, so we're not taking any assignment in US for 2009. We post our latest work and journal here so check back often. To visit our websites, you can find the link from the directory above.

Feel free to leave comments or just say hi, that would make our day.

separatordots

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

05.15.07

This is why I love what I do.

Yesterday was one of those days like 'whew, I wish I have 5 extra hours everyday.' The wedding season is here, and with new 'Lifestyle' portraiture launching, I have been busier than ever for last few days. Many people called in for more info on Lifestyle family portrait session and weddings. So, I'm really excited but overwhelmed with my schedule, too.
Last night, I was working on some of the family portrait session, few albums, updating websites and end up staying up late until 1:30 am. Before I went to sleep, I checked my email, and Katrina (my previous bride who moved to Hawaii), wrote me a nice note on how happy they are to have us capturing their wedding day.


"Oh Erlina, the portraits are beautiful! I had a moment to look at your lifestyle section and blog and they look great. We absolutely *love* our album, we couldn't have imagined it coming out any better. We get tears in our eyes every time we look through it. It was such a beautiful day, and you managed to capture every moment we treasure! I'm so happy to hear everything is going well for you.

Do you typically do any photo sessions with expecting mothers and newborns? I thought it would be really nice to keep you in mind for when we decide to have our first child.

Thank you so much for everything, Erlina, you have truly helped to make our memories precious.

Katrina"

This is why I LOVE wedding photography. I feel so connected not only with each bride and groom, but also their family before the wedding, during the wedding, and even after the wedding. Thanks Katrina! You just made my day!

No comments: