HOME

ARCHIVES

EMAIL ME

Logo

Welcome to our Blog!

We are Erlina, Young and Hongjun. We are living in Singapore this year, so we're not taking any assignment in US for 2009. We post our latest work and journal here so check back often. To visit our websites, you can find the link from the directory above.

Feel free to leave comments or just say hi, that would make our day.

separatordots

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

joey + jim

I'm a sappy person.. I cry over most things.. but when I work I'm not usually as sappy as I do at home. I try, you know.. it's hard to shoot and have watery eyes. But at Joey and Jim's wedding, I failed. There were so many sentimental moments that were so special and lovely for them, so I got watery eyes couple of times that evening.
The wedding was so intimate, they had it at their beautiful house with their closest friends and family. Joey had planned it so well and with Lisa coordinating the wedding, everything went smoothly.











See their slideshow below.

No comments: