HOME

ARCHIVES

EMAIL ME

Logo

Welcome to our Blog!

We are Erlina, Young and Hongjun. We are living in Singapore this year, so we're not taking any assignment in US for 2009. We post our latest work and journal here so check back often. To visit our websites, you can find the link from the directory above.

Feel free to leave comments or just say hi, that would make our day.

separatordots

Friday, October 26, 2007

yenny + jeff (part II)

I must be addicted to blogging or blog some of the photos makes me feel better since I'm so behind editing this wedding :)
These set of photos are some of my favorites from the day before the wedding session. Yenny, in some way I'm glad we ended up only having one hour instead of two, can you imagine how many more photos it would be??

















2 comments:

Look Photography said...

Gorgeous!! The couple and the photos...looks like a beautiful weekend.
Vicki

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!