HOME

ARCHIVES

EMAIL ME

Logo

Welcome to our Blog!

We are Erlina, Young and Hongjun. We are living in Singapore this year, so we're not taking any assignment in US for 2009. We post our latest work and journal here so check back often. To visit our websites, you can find the link from the directory above.

Feel free to leave comments or just say hi, that would make our day.

separatordots

Thursday, October 25, 2007

yenny + jeff (part I)

This is something that I don't usually do.. posting before I finish editing all of the wedding photos. But as I go through Yenny and Jeff's wedding, I realized that I have so many favorites. So, I decided to post some first and post the remaining soon.

I know Yenny for not too long, but she's the kind of girl that you can't help but to like her. She's adorable! So, when she decided to fly us to South Carolina for her wedding we were super excited. First, this is Yenny and Jeff's wedding, fun couple and gorgeous. Secondly, this is our first beach wedding.. that in itself is something we've been looking forward to do.

We also did an e-session the day before the wedding, rehearsal and the whole wedding day. So far, I've only edited preparation and some of the photo session.. and I already have so many on my preview folder. That's why I just can't wait to show some that I have. Enjoy!

(Click on the image to enlarge)




















5 comments:

rlo said...

very very gooood pictures...

Abigail Ariella Cheung said...

Love them!!!! Can't wait to see the rest!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures!!!

erwinwijanto photography said...

Great series Erlina.. Love all the textures on these pictures ... ~erwin

Jayden M Tsao said...

I have seen a lot of your work and I've always like it. But for our pictures, i'm so so so blown away! I am so happy that I picked you guys. That is some amazing work! It was worth every penny! :-)

I love you guys, you guys are the best!! Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures.